Calvin Klein Women’s Essentials V-Neck Chemise, Intricate Plum, Large

Super soft modal chemise with satin trim at neckline and adjustible straps

Product Features

  • convertible and adjustible straps
  • satin trim

 


Comments

  1. Comfortable and attractive This nightgown is very attractive but, even more important, it is very comfortable. The straps cross in the back, so no slipping off your shoulders. Best of all, however, is that the fabric is 94% modal (bamboo) which is very soft and absorbent. For those of us experiencing hot flashes at night, this fabric is great! The other 6% is an elastic so the nightgown tends to follow body curves closely. If you have some extra bulges you’d rather not accentuate, you might try a size larger than usual.

  2. gorgeous, simple, lovely! this is gorgeous, I received it quickly. very soft, flattering. I got a medium, I am 5’8′ and wear a size 6 or 8 normally.glad I didn’t order the small, this fits perfectly.

Leave a Reply