Modeway 50s Vintage Rockabilly Petticoat, 26″ Length Net Underskirt (Large, Black)
Each layer Pearl yarn is divided into three part wrinkle splicing.Use elastic spandex on waist, thick fabric, elastic good.
Oversized skirt,fluffy type in the natural state.fish thread curling which won’t expose.Overall work fine, Surface crystal clear,fluffy skirt.
Ideal for 50s style vintage dress,fancy dress,brides/bridesmaid,prom dress,dance dress etc.or Can be worn alone as a skirt.
This colorful petticoat slip is wonderfully soft and fluffy; Quite comfortable with just the right amount of fullness to wear all day.
A nice petticoat will give just about any dress or skirt a soft sway and lift that makes it so very lovely.
This Modeway petticoat is a vintage inspired tea length petticoat that has the quality and comfort you are looking for.
Not an ounce of the scratchiness which commonly found in yesteryears petticoats!
Please notice wash separately, Do not tumble dry.
- Brand:Modeway,the certified products only sold by Modeway and Fulfilled by Amazon.If the item you receive is from other seller ,Please complain to Amazon of fake goods. After you choose size and color,please notice whether the seller is Modeway.
- consists of 3 layers,the outer 2 layers of Pearl yarn,One Layer of taffeta lining to prevent scratching gentle sensitive skin.
- Tips: Height above 5’7″, the skirt length is under the knee 1.2″，Height about 5’5″,the length is in the mid calf.Please note whether the length of petticoat match with the outside skirt.
- The Brand New hoopless 1950s style Underskirt is the perfect accompaniment for ROCK n ROLL/50’s style dress or wear under FANCY dress
- Size XS-L(US Size0-14) Waist:cover approx 23.5inch-33.4inch Size XL-XXL(US Size16-22)Waist:cover approx 34.6inch-47.5inch Skirt Length:(waist to hem)is approx 26.4 inch